iDaa University Management System
iDaa’s specialty extends to the management of educational resources beyond coursework. Our University Management System enables the smooth management of the different functions within a university. The product helps with all facets of university management: right from admissions, to academics, examinations, fees, financials, HR, student accommodation, events, placements, and facilities and transport fleet management.
The whole system is very easy to use, resulting in a very low ramp-up time for users to benefit from it. The UMS is also a secure system that needs very simple maintenance.
iDaa’s University Management System is an end-to-end product that can be deployed by a university to simplify and streamline all its processes. A typical deployment would include extensive management of the institution’s distance education programs.
The product also enables hybridization of traditional systems with online systems, so that no one is left behind for lack of computer knowledge. For instance, an applicant can enter his/her information to submit an application form, and the same can also be performed by a university administrator.
iDaa UMS can be used very effectively as part of a distance learning program. Capabilities for entering contact class attendance information, as well as details of contact classes and examinations are excellent features geared toward that group.
The UMS can also be used to generate hall tickets and provisional certificates for the students of the university, with options to customize the documents per university guidelines and specifications.
For administrators, the UMS provides an excellent means of tracking and managing the various administrative departments within the university. Along with iDaa’s learning management solutions, the UMS works to automate most processes within the university, for more efficient working.
|Financial & Accounting
||HR & Payroll
||Transport Fleet Management
||Events & Seminar Management
|Counseling Desk & Front Office
|Guest House Management
Features of iDaa University Management System
The UMS provides features that cover most of the functions within a university. The management system is, in its core form, an automation product. It automates the tasks that can be, allowing staff to focus on their core duties.
- Online admissions, including online notifications and application verification and approval
- Academic management, including management of different colleges and courses
- Examination management, with features to schedule exams, generate hall tickets, and generate certificates
- Fee management
- Complete and comprehensive financial and accounting module
- HR and Payroll management
- Student accommodation management, with options to allot rooms/dorms to students, and manage the canteen/mess
- Discussion forums for alumni and placement assistance
- Management of events and seminars
- Transport fleet management to manage all the vehicles and their routes
- Hospital management, with diagnosis, tests, and appointment capabilities
- Interactive Reporting System
- Extensive reporting for a variety of parameters
- Various types of charts including tables, bar charts, pie charts
- Group report generation
- Sub-report generation
The entire application can be customized to suit your university or educational institution. The UMS forms an ideal companion to iDaa’s LMS and e-learning divisions, providing a one-stop shop for all your e-learning needs, including administration.