iDaa Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation refers to a system of school based assessment that covers all aspects of student’s development. It emphasizes two fold objectives. Continuity in evaluation and assessment of broad based learning.
The project allows two way of interaction. i.e., from school level and admin level.
Features of CCE
- The student’s data in scholastic areas and non-scholastic areas can be filled either from school level or admin level.The same data can be modified accordingly.
- Based on the percentage, grade and grade points will be updated programmatically.
- Also there is a facility to upload the data from excel sheet to the database.
- The project also allows to work independently on a PC without internet.
- There is a print facility on every page.
- Search facility is implemented on Roll No/ Registration No. wise, Subject wise, Assessment wise, Term wise etc.
- There is also a facility to update Boards database from school’s computer system.
- There is a provision for Final Printing of reports in the required format.
- Also there is a facility of generation of various MIS reports for CBSE as per format provided at regular intervals.